I am a Software Engineer interested in watching animes and reading books.
For stuff I did in the past you can check my resume.
I was a semi-pro League of Legends player earning more than $8000 worth of cash & goodies (2013). Some of my achievements are:
- Wild Rift (Global) - Masters (Top 0.03%) - Top 100 in Amumu
- League of Legends EU West Server - Diamond I League (Top 0.1%)
- League of Legends Turkey Server - Challenger League (Top 50)
- League of Legends – Riot Turkey - 2013 Winter 5v5 team tournament 4th place
- League of Legends – Riot Turkey - 2013 Spring 5v5 team tournament 4th place
- Hearthstone - EU Server - Legend (Top 200)
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds - EU Server - Top 0.01%
- Dota Underlords - Big Boss (Top ?%)
- Tetrisbattle - Grandmaster League (Top 0.1%)
- Age of Empires II - Top 1000
I’ve created/co-created a few opensource libraries having more than 4000 GitHub stars in total.
Additionally, I’ve created and maintained a few opensource projects with 1,000,000+ downloads while working for Cloudflare.
Systems Web Engineer @ Cloudflare
- Architect of systems which generate around 8% of the companies yearly revenue.
- Worked on various parts of the website dashboard including api, database, documentation
- Created generic opensource codebases used in multiple Partner Integrations like
CPanel, WordPress etc. using PHP and React Redux with over 1,000,000 installations
and 100,00 active users
Co-founder @ Kreix
- Raised $30k. Built 6+ mobile apps, mostly consumer focussed.
- Couldn’t find strong Product-Market-Fit
- Apprenticeship period, foundation of my life